We share with you some tips extracted from the communication channels of the Spanish Surfing Federation for the practice of safe SUP:
Description of the activities. o Information on risks and protocols regarding COVD-19:
- For transfers, it is necessary to follow the instructions of the Ministry of Health and the General Directorate of Traffic (or homologous organizations) at all times.
- On the way to the beach, follow basic hygiene measures (social distance of 2m., Do not touch mucous membranes …).
- Take responsibility for your material. Better not to share or material, or creams, or drinks, or paraffins …
- Separation of at least 4 meters in stretching and warming up on the shore.
- The safety distances in the activity in the water, must be adjusted to the particularity of the beach, both in availability of space use and demand or intensity of influx, always prevailing the maximum safety distance.
- Do not use public showers.
- Avoid using shared showers, foot washes, or hoses.
- Do not share towels or any personal hygiene item.
- Cleaning and disinfection of the material used if you see fit.
- And enjoy surfing and SUP for sure!